BSUK LGBTQ+ Committee Open Meeting on 14 November
24 October 2022
The BSUK LGBTQ+ Committee is hosting an open meeting to discuss activities and initiatives for the 2023 season – and we want you to be part of it!
The LGBTQ+ Committee helps to steer BSUK’s initiatives for the LGBTQIA+ community and meets a few times each year. The Committee is responsible for the inclusive softball rules as well as BSUK’s partnerships with Pride Tape and You Can Play, and plays a large part in shaping BSUK’s development.
The meeting will take place on Microsoft Teams at 7 PM on Monday, 14th November, and the agenda will be quite simple, with subjects including:
- The BSUK LGBTQ+ Committee, its purpose and history
- Projects, events, campaigns up to 2022
- 2023 plans, ideas, and initiatives
- Appointment of Committee members
- AOB – a time to raise concerns, questions, and other discussion points.
The meeting will last roughly 90 minutes.
To register, please get in touch directly with Luis Arrevillagas here.