Join the Farnham Park Grounds Crew and Event Staff for the 2023 Season!
5 May 2023
BaseballSoftballUK, the national development and performance agency for baseball and softball in the United Kingdom, is looking for enthusiastic, dedicated groundskeepers and event staff at the National Baseball and Softball Complex at Farnham Park, Buckinghamshire (SL2).
BaseballSoftballUK is looking for eager individuals who:
- Enjoy being outside
- Have a can-do attitude
- Are reliable and have a flexible approach to working hours including weekends
- Interested in sports facilities, with an eye for accuracy and detail
- Represent the sports and our company to the highest standard
- are willing to help out with anything and everything necessary to make the National Baseball and Softball Complex at Farnham Park the best it can be!
- Have pride in your work and be a team player.
- Previous maintenance or facility experience is preferred but not essential
In this role, you will work closely with the Head Groundskeeper and Events & Facilities Manager to ensure that the National Baseball and Softball Complex at Farnham Park offers our users the best experience and that we maintain the facility to an internationally acceptable standard. This role will cover the preparation and maintenance of the playing surfaces for baseball and softball tournaments, as well as the successful delivery of onsite field support during these tournaments (mostly at weekends). This includes field repair, re-marking lines between games and general maintenance.
This is a part-time, casual role.
You will be taken through appropriate training onsite.
Rotas (dependent on age)
A range of hours including but not limited to;
- Weekdays from 15h00 to 18h00
- Weekends 10h00 to 18h00
Hourly Salary: Dependant on age
Apply by clicking on the form here.