‘Pitch In’ : Club or Event Photographer
Fancy yourself as the Cartier-Bresson of sports photography? The main purpose of a Club Photographer is to capture exciting images from club matches and events.
To be discussed with club/league/event organisers.
What you’ll do:
- Take pictures at club matches and events.
- Liaise with relevant website administrators to upload images onto club or league websites.
- Work with club officers to organise photographic displays at the club or in the community.
- Work with the club Safeguarding Officer to ensure that all photographs of minors have been pre-agreed by parents.
- Work with other club officials as and when required.
- Interest in photography.
- Good organisational skills.
- Friendliness and approachability.
- Good IT skills.
- Learning new skills and developing existing skills through hands-on experience.
- Personal and professional development and/or training.
- The ability to explore career or job opportunities in a voluntary capacity.
- A chance to have fun and meet new people, enjoying the traditional social life that baseball or softball clubs generate.
- Experiencing new challenges.
- Supporting your local community, with the personal satisfaction that comes with knowing you have helped others.
- A written/verbal reference.
- A brilliant CV booster (73% of employers will employ a candidate with volunteer experience over one without).
If the Club or Event Photographer has contact with young people or vulnerable adults, he or she must have a Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check.