VACANCY: Autumn Intern
Wed 3 Aug 2016
Position: BSUK Autumn Intern
Hours: 10 hours per week
Duration: 3 months/12 weeks
Start: Mid Sept - Mid Dec
BSUK are looking for a paid Intern to work 10 hours per week for a three month period starting mid-September.
The main purpose of the role will be to support the National Development Manager and Operations Department with administrative, planning and project actions associated with the Talent and High Performance Programmes, Coach Summit and Coach Education Programmes.
Key job responsibilities include:
- To support administrative tasks relating to the Academy and High Performance Academy (HPA) including - updating the player database, collating documents and reports from coaches, printing materials for practices and events.
- To support administrative tasks relating to Coach Education including - managing the coach database and collating documents for the new coaching courses, communicating to licenced and member coaches and preparing resources for licenced coaches
- To provide social media support to the Academy, HPA and Coach Education programmes – including uploading pictures and video
- To support communication and administrative tasks relating to the High Performance Academy
- To provide planning support for the BSUK Coach Summit
- To write articles and produce content for the website as needed
Responsibilities are not exhaustive and the post-holder may be required to undertake other duties broadly in line with the above key responsibilities
To download the full job description please click here.
If you feel you have the right skills for this role and would like to apply for this position please click here.
Closing date: Thursday 25 August 2016