Make an Insurance Claim
Please make sure that you have read the overview of insurance and incident reporting as well as the summary of insurance cover before you make a claim. Regardless of whether there will be an insurance claim, all incidents and injuries should be reported using the incident report form.
Civil Liability Claim
Civil liability claims are based on an allegation of negligence on the part of an insured baseball or softball organisation. If you wish to make a civil liability claim against a baseball or softball organisation and believe your circumstances satisfy the criteria of the civil liability insurance cover, your claim should be put in writing to the insurance brokers, Perkins Slade.
The claim should:
- State the reasons you are claiming negligence, a description of the circumstances and the name of the organisation you believe is liable.
Reference the relevant insurance policy number related to that organisation:
- British Baseball Federation and affiliated clubs: CH769218
- British Softball Federation and affiliated leagues and teams: FH769220
- BaseballSoftballUK: GG769213
- BSUK Licenced Coaches: GG769213
- Be sent to Perkins Slade Ltd, 3 Broadway, Broad Street, Birmingham B15 1BQ.
Personal Accident Claim
If you believe your circumstances satisfy the criteria of the personal accident insurance cover, please download and complete the correct form below:
Completed forms should be returned to:
74a Charlotte Street